chickennuggetstylechickennuggetstyle

Main Art Reviews Stats

HOW TO MAKE VIDEOS HOW TO MAKE VIDEOS

It's just super funny, and the animation isn't half bad compared to a lot of stuff here.

Zombies Zombies

I kinda well done, but the voice acting is bad, and to be honest, I'm not going to be buying zombie chews any time soon.

OperaNawt responds:

Ty!

TEABAGGING| My Broken Family| Episode Promo TEABAGGING| My Broken Family| Episode Promo

It's very well written (Like, really funny), but the animation and voice acting are abhorrent, for the most part.

Mr.Sneaks meets Tetris Mr.Sneaks meets Tetris

This is amazing. The style is awesome, and high quality, especially for independent work, and looks like a real cartoon that I'd see on TV. It's not boring, and I was generally just super entertained by the experience of watching it. The music is wonderful, and actually syncs with the animation. Oh, and the character design is super fun. MAKE MORE :)

Ant0on responds:

Thanks a lot!! Really glad you enjoyed it :) I do love classic animation with fluid movement and synced audio, but I guess the 90's cartoons made a huge influence on me as well. The next cartoon will have some anime inspired action shots in the mix, so im excited to see how that turns out.

What Do I Talk About??? What Do I Talk About???

I like it, but the style is fairly lazy, inbetween frames on movement are skipped, and the lip syncing could improve, as it currently looks like you're working at 12fps, which I hope you aren't doing. Try to put more effort into individual frames, especially those that you will reuse often. Otherwise, it was entertaining. The audio quality could improve, and perhaps you would benefit from a slightly more interesting thing to talk about, as well as a better and more dynamic public speaking voice, but I guess that was all intentional :)

Flashoons responds:

thanks for your brief criticism. I am trying to improve on every animation I make. Yea, I did get a bit lazy as I just wanted to get a video out on my youtube channel because I had so much homework and sports practice. Doing this on my part time and even this took about 3 weeks to make so yea I am on a tight schedule. Also, I am making these with a mouse so inbetweens are bit tedious to draw. I will definitely try to give the best I rationally can on coming videos and hope to see your criticism on em. Until then, don't forget to rock some beanies on. And yes, I will keep your words in mind

Smooth Bunny B. Smooth Bunny B.

I love it. The one thing I would suggest is that you change the location of the shading, which doesn't make too much sense.

Tea Cup - Diamond Mine (Minecraft Animation) Tea Cup - Diamond Mine (Minecraft Animation)

Too slow, all tweened, and seemingly effortless. Even the original drawings that you tweened were very low quality, and no work was put in by you, except the square tool that was used.

Cat Leap Cat Leap

The only thing I can think of that wasn't near perfect was that the back leg could move equally as dynamically as the front legs, so it doesn't seem like they're out of sync (right now it seems like it barely moves, almost as if it is fatigued). Otherwise, this is really good. Otherwise, I loved how you used linework that wasn't just bland and even, yet still made it look good in animation, and how you didn't add a black line where the color on the face changes. Very fluid in general, with very apparent effort put it :)

Khud0 responds:

Thanks a lot for your reply!

I'll definitely work more on studying cats because at the moment I don't really understand how they "work". Thanks for giving me a tip on what to improve :)